The company specialise in providing first and second residential home loans, this position would suit someone from a lending background, legal background specialsing in residential property law or experienced in the banking & finance sector (mortgage).
What do you gain from this role?
You will be become part of a company growing exponentially within the finance sector. Additionally, you will receive:
- Full time, permanent Lending Officer position
- Competitive salary gets paid up to $80k dependant on experience
- Teamwork environment - assist each other where needed
- Supportive team and professional development
About the role
As the incoming Lending Officer, you will be responsible for a variety of aspects when dealing with loans from the establishment to the processing of loans including;
- Liaising with solicitors in relation to loan/security documentation
- Ensuring all the necessary checks are carried out for each loan
- Preparing and drafting documentation e.g. discharge letters
- General accounts payable administration
- Credit control duties
- General administration & customer service
You will have at least 3 years' experience working with residential mortgage & loan documentation, training will be provided but the company are looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office such as Word & Excel
- You will be adaptable as you may be asked to complete things outside of your job description
If you are wanting to progress in your career then hit apply on this page, or for more information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.