This mid-tier national law firm is an independent Australian law firm who are based in stunning offices in Melbourne's CBD.
They have approximately 700 in size nationally and are known for having a smart law approach which means that they go beyond the status quo to enable their teams to think differently and find solutions that are better, faster and cheaper.
Their core values include being authentic, always striving to excel, working in a respectable environment, being curious and imaginative and co-creating a rewarding future with each and with clients.
This progressive law firm is currently hiring Legal Assistants to join them across their expanding Insurance practices.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Preparing and editing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders
- Assisting with telephone and email enquiries
- Data entry and report production
- Billing matters monthly
- Providing PA support including diary management
- Ad hoc administration and projects
- Basic research for the team
- Opening and closing of files including conflict searches
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Intermediate Ms Office and advanced computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Junior - intermediate level experience as a Legal Secretary/ Assistant within a law firm or professional services
- Opportunity for career development within an exciting phase of growth for the firm
- Convenient CBD location in beautiful offices and excellent work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- A vibrant, growing culture, within a friendly and team-oriented work environment
- Up to $75,000 package on offer
For more information please call Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433