Being in a sector of enormous growth, combined with their 40% rule approach, this company is now in need of a Customer Success Manager. This role will be responsible for the retention of 60 accounts, as well as developing relationships with key stakeholders within these organisations.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Building strong long term relationships with key stakeholders within your client portfolio
- Growing business within an already established client base
- Provide a consultative service to your portfolio by understanding their needs, wants and issues
- Meeting all clients face to face, state-wide
- Presenting complex Human Management Software solutions to stakeholders within your portfolio
- Meet set KPI's and ultimately exceed revenue targets
- Interstate and international travel is also required
- Have a tertiary qualification within a relevant field
- Have a proven track record within solution sales
- Have a network with C-suite, HRD's and Procurement. This will be highly regarded
- Have previous experience selling Human Management Software. This will be highly advantageous.
- Be well presented, with exceptional communication skills
- Be a relationship builder
Apply now or give me a call on 90987428 for a confidential discussion.