This well-established, national law firm has growing offices in Sydney and Melbourne. They are a premium firm located in Sydney CBD and have a great reputation within the legal industry. They offer a range of benefits including health and fitness money saving offers.
This role is a junior position for an office administrator to provide all-round support to staff within the office environment. This is a fast-paced role suitable for a switched on individual wanting to gain experience within the office environment. The main purpose of this role is to make sure the office runs smoothly and that any tasks are completed in a timely manner. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Admin support such as photocopying, scanning and archiving
- Deliver documents
- Manage and order stationery
- Sort and distribute mail
- Keep area clean and tidy
- Monitor and document an repairs or maintenance
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience working in an office environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge of records management software or documents such as leases and deeds is highly regarded
To be part of this amazing firm with numerous benefits then please apply online but clicking the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can call Meaghan Gleeson for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9706 or Amber Daley on 02 8270 9770.