Australia and NZ based recruitment company specialising in white collar recruitment across Accounting, Legal Support and Business Support functions.
Reporting to our Shared Services Business Partner, this temporary position will see you tasked with improving our current client and candidate survey set up.
- Test functionality of our candidate and client feedback surveys and references
- Create new Clicktools surveys end to end and facilitate the integration to our Salesforce platform
- Communicate clearly and concisely any and all feedback to stake holders with in the business
- Facilitate changes and updates to the existing surveys as directed
What you will need to bring to the role:
- You must have proven experience working with Clicktools and Salesforce integration
- Have excellent communications as you will be providing updates to senior members of the team
- Ability to work autonomously and follow clear direction
- Proven problem solving ability.
This is an immediately available, temporary position. Please only apply if you have immediate availability. WHV welcome.
Danica Curran people2people 8270 9788