This mid-tier law firm have an excellent reputation in the legal industry. With offices around Australia, this firm practice across a wide range of practice areas as well as engaging in pro-bono work. This firm have a strong client focus and pride themselves on their professional level of service.
Day to day, you will be providing support at Partner level working in their Workers Compensation team. Your day will be busy, seeing you utilise your superior secretarial skills to complete the following responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence/documentation
- Managing all incoming correspondence
- Extensive file management
- Organising meetings and travel
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- Answering the phone and redirecting queries as needed
To be successful in this position you must have Legal Secretarial experience within litigation. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time position
- Up to $75k package
- Great team culture
- Friday drinks
- Social committee
- Trivia night
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.