one on Victoria's largest and most iconic annual community that attracts around 450,000 people each year.
Working 3 days a week (22.5 hours) for most of the calendar year. During the show period you will be required to increase to hours to FULL time to cover the work load over this time.
Key duties includes:
- the planning, administration and delivery of competitions, entertainment and events, database management, timetables, schedules, invitations and marketing collateral
- planning and supervising the arrivals and departures
- providing support and coordination to key stakeholders
- You will require previous experience in the delivery of events and/or bench-marking/competitions and experience in event operations, planning and logistics.
- You will display excellent communication skills, time management, attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management skills.
apply through the appropriate link or call Esteban Calvo at people2people on 0423 264 505 for a confidential discussion.