This is a Global law firm who have a strong focus across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for a committed individual to join their high performing Disputes Resolution team. Combined with amazing offices, CBD location and excellent company benefits, this position could be you next career move!
Day to day you will be providing support to a Partner in the Disputes Resolution team where you will utilise your highly developed secretarial skill-set, ensuring that everything runs seamlessly. The core requirements of this position are as follows:
- Coordinate meetings and complex travel arrangements
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Prepare bills for clients
- File management, including opening and closing files
- Filter incoming phone calls, dealing with inquiries and requests from clients and other stakeholders
To be successful in this position you must have proven Secretarial experience. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time
- Salary up to $85k package!
- Flexible working hours
- Sporting teams
- Wellness seminars
- Regular social events and activities
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.