Join this leading top-tier international firm in Sydney CBD. As an Office and Mail Room Assistant you will ensure the office runs smoothly.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain responsibility for office facilities
- Carry out on-going maintenance checks
- Ensure the office and premises equipment meet standards
- Set-up meeting rooms
- Management of Health and Safety procedures, including fire procedures
- Cover mail room duties
- Additional maintenance duties
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Previous office assistant/mailroom experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.