Working within Australia's interior design industry this company has grown by 50% in the last year alone. The company specialise in high grade window furnishings and state-of-the-art technology providing locally made and designed products within the residential and commercial markets. They now have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
Sales Administrator duties:
- Service inbound and outbound customer service calls.
- Service email and general enquiries.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing / new clients.
- Maintain showroom and office tidiness and assist with showroom displays.
- Respond and follow up leads and quotes
- Responding to pricing requests, send out and follow up quotes
- Administration and customer service experience.
- Well-presented and an excellent communicator.
- Full drivers licence desired but not essential.
- Structured on boarding with detailed 3-6 months product training (dependant on experience)
- Base salary of between $60,000 - $70,000 per annum plus super.
- Collaborative and family vibe work culture.
Hours of work: 2 week rotating roster Monday-Friday then Tuesday-Saturday.
Saturday working hours: 9.30am - 3pm. Standard working hours: 9am-5pm.
To be considered please apply now or for further information, please call Jade at people2people on 02 8270 9707.