This leading financial services and consulting business is seeking an Executive Assistant to be an integral member of their wider team. Located in the Sydney CBD, this business is Australian owned and operated.
Supporting two executive team members, you will be responsible for:
- Diary management
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Preparation of proposals, presentations and speeches
- Expense reconciliation and invoicing
- Management of workflow and client relationships
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to self-manage and prioritise
- Experience with WorkflowMax or Xero is desired
Offering to $75K - $85K package with a lavish office environment, this role provides the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business. With emphasis on employee culture, enjoy team activities and social outings.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on (02) 8270 9750 quoting the job title.