Our client is a medium sized, well established pharmaceutical company who produce a varied range of products.
Reporting to the Production Engineer, we are looking for Mechanical Fitter for long-term temporary role on the afternoon shift 2pm - 10pm with the potential to transition to a permanent opportunity. You will be a working in a small close-knit team who truly value their employees.
- Repair and maintain various machinery in the production line
- Immediately attend to production breakdowns and troubleshoot machinery
- Monitor stock levels on spare parts and consumables
- Liaise with production supervisors to maintenance activities
- Machining of components using the lathe TIG welding experience with stainless steal
- Oversee new machine installations and validations of machinery
- Able to work as part of a team and work autonomously
- Abide to WHS standards
- Clear communication skills
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals/ FMCG or GMP environment is desirable
Please contact Lyndsay Farlow to discuss this role further 02 8270 9703.