This well known, national law firm is located within the heart of the CBD, close to public transport. This law firm practices over a wide variety of areas and industries. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and collaborative culture.
Supporting 2 Partners and 2 other fee earners within the Litigation team. It is an Temporary position to start on Monday the 8th of July on an ongoing basis. The role is to pay $32ph plus super with working hours 8:30am to 5pm.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Manual and electronic file management
- Liaising with clients/various stakeholders
- Formatting documents
- Collating briefs to council
- General administrative duties as required
To be successful for an interview, you must have:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience
- Typing speed over 55 WPM
- High attention to detail over a spread of tasks
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks
- A proactive, flexible approach to work
- A passionate, team player attitude!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.