This global law firm are well renowned within the legal industry with offices all around the world. This firm pride themselves on providing innovative solutions for their clients and practice across a wide range of practice areas.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Legal Assistant to join this award winning law firm. Supporting 2 leading Banking & Finance Partners on a 6 month contract.
Your core duties will include:
- File management
- Client liaison
- Drafting correspondence including reformatting and amending documents
- Drafting and collating court documents
- Extensive diary management, including coordinating meetings and conferences
- Assisting with monthly billing
The successful candidate will have previous Legal Assistant experience in a fast paced environment and will also possess the following attributes:
- You are well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High degree of attention to detail
- Be adaptable, flexible and have a high level of initiative
- Able to work autonomously
- Monthly staff drinks / morning teas
- Sporting teams / events
- Fruit supplied daily
- Trivia nights
- Social club
Don't miss out on your chance to step into your next career move. Apply through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential discussion.