Australia and New Zealand's leading provider in next generation telecommunications. This business is a leader in its space, referred to as the business of choice when testing or trialling new concepts. They look to employee people who add value, who want to make a positive impact but also have the ambition to grow the business.
This role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions of a busy build and connection business from network design along the functional supply chain all the way to the end build and service.
What are we looking for?
- 7- 10 years' experience within operations management
- Telecommunication or ICT experience
- Proven experience in continues improvement planning
- Strategic internal stakeholder management at a senior level
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and translate transformational agenda
- Experience in design, development and implementation of processes
- Comfortable completing complex project tasks
- Highly professional with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels ensuring communications are concise, clear and appropriate for recipients
- Mentoring and developing team members
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Continuously improving the business process by reviewing all operating departments