Located in the heart of the CBD, this leading Australian commercial law firm advises some of the country's largest organisations, including ASX top 200 listed companies. They offer excellent benefits including ongoing professional development, flexible working hours and social events.
In this role, you will be supporting a Partner and the team who specialise in IP. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Mail merging documents and formatting
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Data entry
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
- Proven ability to organise effectively
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will be joining a growing Australian law firm who pride themselves on the development of their staff. They offer an excellent development program and will have the opportunity to grow into a more senior role. The firm also offers excellent benefits, including a rewards program, mentoring opportunities, flexible working hours and social events.
A salary package of up to $65,000 is on offer.
If you possess the required skills and experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Mary on (03) 9098 7427 or Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.