An exciting opportunity is now available within this leading Norwest Law firm! With offices nationally, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. Be the envy of your friends working here and enjoy working closer to home! This firm foster a friendly, close knit team environment with excellent systems and benefits for their staff.
Joining on an initial fixed-term parental leave contract, you will be supporting a well-regarded Partner who specialises commercial contracting, IP and Technology law.
You will be responsible for:
- File and diary management
- Opening & closing files
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with and processing of billing
- All other secretarial / PA duties as required
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary within commercial law
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Knowledge of Filesite & Aderant highly regarded
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
Apply online through the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.