Our client is an ASX listed business who deals exclusively with interstate and overseas export of wheat. The business also offers wheat driven offerings as a point of difference including Oils and Malt.
Answering to the Group Category Manager your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to;
- Contract & vendor development and relationship management to maximise benefits, performance and continuity of supply.
- Identify savings strategies through Category analysis and benchmarking experience for market analysis
- Strong supplier SLA development, KPI Dashboard and detail reporting, root cause analysis for continual improvement.
- End to end management of both key internal and external decision makers through the category
- Experience within relevant procurement category.
- SAP or similar ERP experience
- Agriculturally based experience is extremely ADVANTAGEOUS
- Ability to stick to and align with tight knit timelines
- Experience dealing with stakeholder management
All interested candidates please contact Lyndsay Farlow to discuss this role further 02 82709703.