This medico-legal company with a national reach provide insurance and medico-legal advice to thousands of members across the country. Located in North Sydney, this company foster a supportive, innovative, friendly working environment for their staff.
This position will initially be a 10 month fixed term contract, you will be providing administrative support to the Case & Advisory team.
Your main duties will include:
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Arranging domestic travel
- Invoicing & expenses
- Preparing meeting and taking minutes
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
To be successful in securing an interview for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years administrative experience ideally within medical or legal
- A proactive approach to work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office Skills
Apply online through the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.