One of Australia's most prominent and well respected brands, our client have been market leaders for over 15 years'.
About the role
Reporting through to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Business performance analysis and reporting
- Budgets and forecast preparation and review
- Business planning- analyse, evaluate and report the commercial viability of business proposals and contracts
- Preparation of monthly and annual board and management reports
- Development of models to support business decision making - including three way models
- Ad hoc projects as required
You will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or studying towards and to be considered you will be able to demonstrate the following skills/attributes:
- Strong management accounting and analysis skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and an integrated financial software package
- An ability to analyse and report business performance at a corporate and business unit level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and being able to communicate and liaise with operational business units
- Attention to detail and problem solving abilities
What's on offer?
- Joining a fast paced and rapidly growing business, this role will see you developing strong stakeholder relationships.
- Work with and be mentored by a high performing and highly knowledgeable team
- Make your mark on the business and drive efficiencies and business improvements
- City Fringes