This highly regarded firm values their staff and offer many rewards and benefits. They are a national law firm have close to 500+ people located across Australia. They have a professional, yet open and inclusive culture and pride themselves on their positive working environment. They are well renowned in the legal industry and you will enjoy a comprehensive induction upon starting, ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
This is an immediate start casual position to cover long term leave.
- Within this role you will be work will be a mix of litigation as well as dispute resolution work. Your duties will include, but not limited to:Client liaison
- Open and close files
- Diary and email management
- court fillings
- High volumes of billing
- Filing (paper & e-filing)
- Admin duties including file and scanning
- To be successful for this role you will be a great team player who takes pride in their work and must have:Experience as a legal secretary, ideally with commercial litigation experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail