A leading Australian manufacturer in Agri-business requires the assistance of an experienced Accounts Officer to support the Accounting team to cover annual leave. It will be a part-time role with flexibility around hours.
Reporting to and working alongside the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Coding and matching invoices to purchase orders
- Preparing payment runs
- Dealing with queries
- Accounts administration and ad hoc support
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Full function Accounts receivable experience
- Full function Accounts Payable experience
- Pronto ERP experience will be highly regarded
- A team player with a flexible and positive attitude
- Happy to work part-time hours (flexibility)
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.