In this role you will be managing the provision of financial services and providing high quality financial advice to senior management.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial advice, consultation and reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Communicate expertise to senior stakeholders on financial operations of the business: budgeting systems, portfolio analysis, forecasting, project costing; project performance.
- Provide adjustments, policy proposals and state sector budgets to Treasury.
- Prepare Board reports for management review on financial and investment services
- Liaise with the project team to manage budgets, accounting and procedures
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Solid experience with large projects
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with ability to meet competing deadlines
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion