We are keen to speak to candidates who have an analytical eye to review proposals, pricing and margins for each service provided to clients and provide sound commercial advice and support to the management team and stakeholders. More specifically, you will be able to conduct:
- Analysis and Reporting to ensure an understanding, monitoring and adherence to agreed margins and profit targets.
- Design and Implementation of processes to ensure efficiency, simplification, adequate controls and processes.
- Assistance with and transition to the design and implementation of a Project Management system in CRM in partnership with the business, IT and Finance
- Administration support including follow-up and reporting of timesheets, invoicing, forecast, debtors escalations and month end system reporting.
Ideally your experience will look like this:
- Strong commercial and business acumen with a good understanding of value drivers
- Sound technical accounting capability
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills
- Strong experience with financial systems and implementation experience
- CRM experience preferred
It goes without saying that impeccable attention to detail is a must as is the ability to communicate your ideas and requirements at all levels.
Most importantly, you're a big picture person - driven by achieving results by challenging and identifying improvements in all facets of the business cycle and not afraid to make things happen with the ultimate goal to improve profits.
This is both a challenging and exciting role and will attract the person who truly likes to make things happen.
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Francesca Arcuri on 8270 9790 for a confidential discussion.
people2people is an equal employment opportunity employer that supports diversity and an inclusive work environment.