This award winning international law firm have a reputation for their ongoing success. They are now seeking a senior legal assistant to support their corporate team within mergers and acquisition.
This role will be focused on assisting their corporate partner and will include but is not limited to:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangement
- Preparing corporate documents and amendments
- Manage meetings and teleconferences
- Client liaison
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Current experience working as a legal assistant
- Experience in litigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Candidates with a law degree will not be considered for this position
What's in it for you?
Working alongside a close-knit team, this firm offers;
- Regular social activities
- A supportive team environment
- Opportunity for career progression
- Modern CBD offices
If this sounds like you, please apply through the appropriate link or contact at Kim Padmore at p2pWA on 6160 6201.