The Voice of Customer (VOC) team is made up of skilled case managers ultimately responsible to review escalations raised by customers and provide suitable remedy that are in line with company policies as well as ACCC.
This role will provide analytical insights on agent performance, agent satisfaction, NPS, social media response service levels, case management and all other aspects of customer experience/escalations.
The QA role works closely with all case managers, team leaders and relevant stakeholders to understand processes in place and participates in discussions so that we can ensure we are efficiently providing the best possible customer service.
What would be your main duties and responsibilities?
- Proactively monitor all areas of customer escalations operation and suggest ways to improve the quality of Samsung service to customer.
- Study and evaluate call recordings, claims, exchange/refund requests, and provide feedback via reporting/scoring mechanism relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with case managers on recommended changes around softskills.
- Work closely with Service L&D team ti provide feedback on call audits and standards, and assist with preparation of training requirements.
- Conduct live call listening and side-by-side coaching of VOC Case managers when immediate training is needed.
- Monitor quality levels on digital written communications as well such as emails and sms to customers.
- Monitor and enforce certain business compliance and business critical processes whilst ensuring minimal impact to business.
- Identify and deliver continuous proactive business improvement practices in view of providing better customer service experiences.
- Work with leadership team to build and implement training solutions in line with changing business needs.
- Daily distribution or QA evaluation results/reports
- Weekly calibration sessions with VOC Case Managers
- Weekly customer experience meetings
What experience are we after?
- Minimum 3 years of experience case management or customer service escalations/resoltuions and/or call centre QA.
- Intermediate to advanced skilled user in MS Excel.
- Experienced in producing meaningful reports that can assist with decision making.
- Degree or relevant qualification in business management/analyst may be an advantage.
What skills would make you a strong applicant?
- Relevant level in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Strong data entry skills.
- Able to produce evaluation reports fast with meaningful information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong listening skills with ability to quickly pick up relevant positive and negative points.
- Good time management experience.
- Able to solve problems, make decisions and analyse situations.
- Must be a team player and able to work with multicultural environment.
- Passion for customer service is a must.
- Customer service coaching experience is an advantage.
If you feel this role is perfect for you, then hit the apply button or call Manish Jhowry on 0447 710 791.