This law firm are well-known within Sydney's legal market and work predominately within Commercial and Insurance Litigation. Describing themselves as approachable and honest, this firm value themselves on providing top-tier service at the best possible cost.
This is a temporary assignment to cover leave. It will commence early August and initially be to cover a period of 3 weeks with full time hours during the week.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients
- Diary management
- Extensive file, document and email management
- Occasional office support duties such as relief reception, accepting deliveries, sorting mail and ordering stationery
- Drafting, editing and amending legal documents
- Handling of correspondence
To be successful for this position, you will have:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communicational skills
- Possitive can do attitude
To apply, please click the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, please call Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778