A permanent opportunity is available for a Business Development Manager to join a leading telecommunication global organisation. You will be responsible for the implementation and execution of AC's Sales strategies, Execution plans & Operational support to the business.
- Providing strategic direction and leadership in both channel
- Maximising sales revenue of each region (account) by setting sales strategies through market trend analysis
- Setting sales strategies that focus on customer satisfaction by studying the needs of customers in a region
- Managing the mid and long term relationship with accounts and set the cooperation strategy that is aimed at benefiting both parties
- Analysing the region's competitors and market trends and report on it regularly
- Projecting the region's demand to ensure that there is not setback to supply
- Developing new accounts and business opportunities
- Minimum 5 years experience in HVAC
- Experience in Channel Strategy Development and Execution Plans
- Understanding the external market and making strategic decisions based on market direction and future
- Degree in Business discipline
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.