What is in it for you?
- Full time Junior Legal Executive position in the refinancing service team
- Competitive salary up to $60k per annum
- Join a supportive team who have a family culture
- Opportunity for you to develop and progress in your legal career
You will be joining an independent law firm who provide commercial and litigation services to corporate and private clients. As the incoming Junior Legal Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing private client files in relation to the refinancing processes
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Preparing and drafting documents including loan documentation
- Arranging and completing settlements
You will either come from a property team in a law firm and understand processes and systems or come from the banking and finance sector specialising in property and mortgages.
- At least 1 -2 years of experience in the above fields
- A basic understanding of property, credit and mortgage laws
- Experience using Landonline
- Be a go getter and pro-active in your approach to work
If you are wanting to progress in your career and join a supportive then click apply on this page or for further information, contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.