Working closely with the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and developing new business for assigned accounts such as architect and design firms, real estate, large corporate end users and Government. This role is focused on securing specifications selling their range of both functional and aesthetic commercial products.
- Grow the clients market share and revenues in the Architect & Design firms by networking, lead generation and developing strategic alignment programs with select accounts
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders in a range of architectural firms from local companies to global sized organisations
- Strategies accounts and develop a plan to grow the companies pipeline by organising face to face visits
- Create value for your clients by providing consultation on the most suitable solutions for their projects
- Conduct sales presentations to customers and offer products solutions that meet the client's expectations
You will have
- Experience with selling solutions in a B2B environment ideally from a Construction/ Design background but not essential
- Established networks within the industry
- Proven experience in a similar role and pride yourself on your ability to network and build established relationships with numerous key decision makers
You will be rewarded with
- Attractive Salary Packaging plus uncapped commission
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to progress in the industry as well as upskill
- Working in the heart of the CBD alongside a great team
APPLY NOW or contact Sarah on 9098 7428 for a confidential discussion.