In this role you will be providing direction and analysis to assist with financial performance in this NSW Department.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial direction to Senior Executives and Division Managers
- Manage financial performance, budget, and product activity reporting
- Develop and consult with Senior Executives on balance budget, analysis, expense, revenue, and activity variation.
- Develop business reports and monitoring financial performance on a monthly basis
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Must be CPA or CA qualified
- A University Degree in Accounting
- Strong Senior stakeholder engagement
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with ability to meet competing deadlines