This Global law firm are currently seeking a Senior Legal Secretary to support a leading Partner and his specialist Insurance team. They are a highly regarded professional firm with a reputation for delivering high quality work for their clients while focusing on a healthy work life balance.,
This is a full time position on an initial 12 month contract supporting a Partner within the Insurance team. They provide staff support, training and genuine career progression along with regular staff events. Within the role your duties will include.
- Diary and email management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Monthly Billing
- File management, including drafting and amending of legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Opening of new client files
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful in securing an interview you must have:
- Legal Secretary experience, ideally within litigation
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please follow the link or alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential conversation.