With a long and established local history, and enjoying the backing of a global parent, this leading property organisation is in the midst of exciting growth & development. As part of their growth plans, they have established a new customer experience structure, and are looking for a proven people leader to ensure that the customer centric vision is translated consistently across each of their locations.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a role that will give you wide scope for innovation as you play a pivotal role establishing processes and structure that will deliver an exceptional customer experience. Leading a team of 3 directly, and a wider team of 22, your core focus with be:
- Creating the conditions for the customer experience teams to succeed and thrive, in turn providing world class service to all customers and ensuring they feel truly valued
- Effectively implementing the structure, process and management to facilitate this
- Ensuring all required reporting metrics and reporting is put into place to enable a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Identifying and implementing continuous process improvement to ensure exceptional customer experience
- Ensuring visual merchandising is consistent across locations, and in line with brand strategy
- Understanding the customer journey, and ensuring the customer is nurtured through the stages of this journey
This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys making an impact, and thrives in an entrepreneurial, growth focused business. Specifically, your background and experience will include:
- Experience managing a team that is deployed across a number of sites, ideally in a retail context
- Experience setting and implementing metrics and structure that meets the organisations objectives
- A genuine customer focus, with a drive and passion to continually delight the customer
- The ability to lead through people, and articulate and share vision and strategy
- Previous visual merchandising experience
- Your own vehicle and current drivers license
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join an organisation in a growth phase, where you will have the ability to really make an impact. There are significant career development opportunities from this role, as you continue to grow with an organisation in a growth phase. This position needs to be filled urgently so don't delay your application!