Executive Training and Consultancy business with international reach. Providing Executive training to corporate entities across Australia. Currently conducting training sessions out of there spectacular office venue in Sydney CBD and onsite, at client premises.
This business prides itself on offering fantastic training sessions out of their recently renovated venue. Offering the latest technology, lounge style atmosphere and in-house bar/café services. The business is looking to expand the range of usage for this amazing venue and incorporate corporate functions and business meetings alike by bringing on an experience Marketing professional to create and implement a marketing strategy and convert leads into venue bookings!
- Develop and implement marketing strategy keeping in line with corporate identity
- Create and maintain venue website
- Update and analyse social media activity and leverage seasonal campaigns
- Be point of contact for all enquiries re booking the venue and manage booking calendar
- Maintain the appearance and integrity of the venue including but not limited to arranging facilities, coordinating logistics for events etc.
What you will need to bring to the role:
- Proven experience developing marketing strategy and following through on delivery and implementation
- Ability to create and convert leads in to bookings
- Experience building and maintaining website
- Excellent stake holder engagement, ability to converse via phone, email and face to face
- Previous experience managing social media platforms and responding to online enquiries
This position is open to WHV holders as it is for 6 months.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and qualifications, please APPLY now!
To learn more, please call through to Dani at people2people on 8270 9788