The company is a legal department of the government, with offices across Sydney and New South Wales
This is a temporary role based in Campbelltown to cover reception and general administrative duties.
The role will be varied, your duties will include:
- First point of contact for new enquiries and visitors
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Preparing briefs and legal documents
- Indexing and binding
- File maintenance
- General office support to legal team
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous admin experience
- Professional presentation and communication
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft package
- FULL TIME availability
If this sounds like a position you would like to be considered for please click apply, alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential discussion.