About the role
You will be joining the largest team in the firm with around 35/40 people, supporting 2 partners and 2/3 additional authors:
- Preparing bundles and legal documents
- Time recording and billing using Elite 3E
- Diary management for the authors
- General administration tasks
This is a newly created position to join the litigation team, where staff generally enjoy coming to work and stay with the firm.
- Full time, permanent legal secretary opportunity
- Competitive Salary up to $72k per annum (Experience dependent)
- Join a friendly and collaborative environment
- Opportunities for professional development
You will have worked in the legal field for over 3 years and ideally will have specialised in litigation - to understand the processes.
- Experience in e-discovery would be a bonus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to priorities tasks
- Understanding of billing processes
- Positive attitude and a desire to work in a team
If you want to join a firm who retain their staff, and everyone feels valued, then hit apply on this page or for more information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.