people2people WA are seeking a legal assistant for an immediate start on behalf of boutique law firm based in the Perth CBD.
This role is a temporary assignment with the potential to go permanent
As a legal assistant, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting 2 - 3 fee earners
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents and briefs to counsel
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Make amendments to documents
- Monitor court hearings and due dates
- Diary management and organising meetings and room bookings
- 2-3 years' experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- Experience in family law
- Experience using Filepro
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm+
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
Please click 'apply now' if this sounds like the job for you. Alternatively, contact Nicole Gunn at p2pWA on 08 6160 6203 for a confidential discussion.