Reporting to the Finance Manager and CEO you will be responsible for
- Managing 4 direct reports with their day to day responsiblities
- Support management with liaising with external suppliers
- Facilities management for the office
- Human resources including recruitment, performance management and policy review
- IT support including review, manage and improve IT systems, CRM database, equipment and software
- Liaison with external parties to ensure member services is delivering the best to its member
- Previous HR and operations experience
- Experience in a membership organisation will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a small, collaborative team in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Opportunities like these don't last long! If you are looking for a varied, challenging and rewarding opportunity don't delay APPLY NOW!
If you would like to know more information please contact Elizabeth Punshon on 03 9098 7423.