This Global Firm Top Tier Firm is well renowned with over 4000 lawyers operating from offices all around the world! The beautiful Sydney office are located in the bustling heart of the CBD. They embrace their client's needs and work along across key industry sectors. This firm promotes a diverse, collaborative work environment and encourage career progression.
This is a temporary full-time position, initially on an ongoing basis. It is to support the National HR and Recruitment teams and will encompass a mix of recruitment duties along with more general HR project-based work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Advertising and screening jobs
- Liaising with candidates and internal stakeholders to coordinate interviews
- Set up of employment contracts
- Assisting in lodging visa applications
- Project based general HR work
- Ad hoc administrative duties
We're looking for a driven and professional HR Administrator with at least one to two years' experience working in a corporate environment.
You should also display:
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Efficient time management skills
- Corporate presentation
To apply for this position follow the link on the page, alternatively please call Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential conversation.