This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a national law firm in Sydney CBD. Having an excellent reputation in the legal industry, this firm foster a welcoming and friendly environment. This firm have a low staff turnover as their employees never want to leave! They have a big focus on the professional development of their staff and are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to their clients.
- Providing superior customer service to current and future clients
- Managing the on-boarding process of new clients
- Working closely with key stakeholders of the firm ensuring that all documentation and client material are up to date
- Providing administrative assistance to the wider team
- Answering incoming and telephone calls and emails and fielding enquiries
To be successful in this position you must have solid customer service/administrative experience. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a variety of experience and characteristics that will suit the firm and the role. These include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Career development opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Social events
- Low staff turnover
- Salary up to $55k package!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.