people2people WA are seeking a legal assistant for a part-time assignment on behalf of boutique law firm base in Claremont.
This assignment is a 12 month contract starting in August and is on a part-time basis working 3 days a week 8:30am - 5:00pm.
The Client does require you to work on the Wednesday and ideally to work on the Tuesday and Thursday however those 2 days are negotiable.
As a float legal assistant, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting various teams as required
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents and briefs to counsel
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Make amendments to documents
- Monitor court hearings and due dates
- Diary management and organising meetings and room bookings
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years' experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- Experience in litigation is preferred
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm+
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a fun, social working environment
- Friday night drinks
- Social events
- Team dinners
- Pet friendly
Please click 'apply now' if this sounds like the job for you. Alternatively, contact Nicole Gunn at p2pWA on 08 6160 6203 for a confidential discussion.