This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
About the Role
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this 8 week contract opportunity will see you supporting the internal recruitment team, providing a high level of administrative support.
Duties will include:
- Managing incoming email enquiries
- Candidate screening
- Diary management and interview coordination
- Recruitment administration
- Updating and maintaining employee records and data
- Coordinating assessments
- Drafting and advertising open positions
- Preparing contracts and employee starter packs
- Reference checks
Professionally spoken and presented, you are hands on with a high level of initiative and enjoy a fast paced environment. Highly organised you have a wonderful attitude and pride yourself on your strong time management and organisational skills. System savvy you have intermediate MS Excel skills, possess high attention to detail and have strong documenting skills. This is a contract opportunity commencing ASAP.