A newly created role is available for a Board Secretary to join the CEO and EA on a full time, permanent basis at a company based near Ellerslie.
What would you be doing as a Board Secretary?
With around 90 meetings annually you will be a 'guru' of meetings, putting structure and strategies in place to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Preparing agendas and papers for meetings with the DHB's
- Extensive minute taking during meetings
- Supporting the Executive Assistant to the CEO with a variety of tasks
- Diary management & venue management
As the incoming Board Secretary, you will ideally have strong personal assistant or secretarial skills in the health sector or other similar environment.
- Accurate and fast typing skills around 80wpm (skills tests can be sent)
- Confident when communicating with different people
- Previous experience with having strong attention to detail & organisational skills
You will be joining a newly created team in a newly created position=, giving you the opportunity to really make this role your own.
- Full time, permanent Board Secretary position at a company near Ellerslie
- Competitive Salary of up to $68k (dependent on your experience)
- Additional benefits such as discounts
- Free car parking
If you are wanting to join a team where your input will make a difference & you will feel valued, then hit apply on this page or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.