Work with a leading software business as they internationally launch an exciting new product and expand their team in North Sydney. With a focus on HR & Finance solutions, they are proud to be recognised for their customer satisfaction.
Presenting theirproduct to external stakeholders, you will be primarily responsible for qualifying warm leads to be passed onto the sales department. Your day to day will include:
- Undertaking prospect activity generating new customer meetings for the sales team
- Sourcing information for marketing focused campaigns
- Following up on requests and inquiries for product information
- Call backs on outbound prospect campaigns
- Maintaining the CRM
- Utilising electronic tools to generate prospects
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for interview, you must have experience in a similar role with a focus on B2B clients through phone-based sales. Specifically, you will:
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, network and maintain relationships
- Be highly driven with a strong results focused attitude
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong time management skills and high attention to detail
- Previous experience within a software environment is desirable
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a company rated one of the best places to work for 2019! Join a team that respects their colleagues, provides tools to grow your career and rewards for positive performance. Enjoy applying your previous sales experience in a new landscape with the opportunity to earn commission and be rewarded for your efforts.
For more information or for a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on 02 8270 9747.