This global law firm is based conveniently in the Sydney CBD. With modern offices and a close-knit team, they have a strong focus on providing quality legal support to all their clients.
During this Contract opportunity your role will provide support to 2 Partner and small team of associates. There will be a 2 week handover allowing you to get a grasp of the role. Your duties will include;
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Making high volume amendments to documents
- Organising travel and events
- Reconciliation of expenses
To be successful for this role, you should have;
- Previous experience working as a Legal Assistant/ Secretary
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Previously used Elite 3E
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and autonomous worker
If you would like to work for this global leading law firm, apply via the link on the page to submit your CV or alternatively give Shaun Hunter a Call on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential conversation.