Key responsibilities include:
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, resolve issues
- Serve as a lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Prepare weekly account management report
The successful candidate must have
- Proven track record in Health Industry would be benefinical
- Great Attitude
- Having technical knowledge would be an advantage
- Understanding of primary care and its products
- Excellent client facing skills
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What is in it for you?
Our role is an opportunity for someone with the right attributes to grow with this company.
- Career Progression to move up or across the organisation
- An Attractive Salary package depending upon experience
- 6 weeks of training
- Health Insurance
If this is for you APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Yash Sharan on 09 8696256.