A world class leading medical technology company, Stryker, aims to change and save people's lives through teamwork, dedication, and innovative technology. They offer a diverse array of products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine, which help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries and are consistently recognised as a Great Place to Work. Now we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join their Mount Wellington office.
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Process customer orders and record all relevant information on the database
- Work with other customer service divisions to ensure customer invoices and bookings are up to date
- Liaise with all internal departments including sales, operations, and finance to ensure best practice
Stryker provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling, and internal promotions. You will be provided with lifestyle and financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness. You will enjoy working with high achievers where you can be proud to represent a global leader who makes a difference. Some benefits include:
- $50,000 - $55,000 base salary + Kiwisaver + bonus
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
- A huge suite of in-house and external training programs
- Active supporter in both local and global philanthropic initiatives
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning Fortune 500 company
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You will look forward to the chance to learn about the business while you build your skills in a variety of areas. Key qualities:
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation!
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Highly developed customer service and problem resolution skills
- Advanced communication skills to work with a diverse range of internal and external customers and colleagues
- Ability to work in a high technology environment (particularly JDE, Oracle, and Microsoft Office Suite) and learn new products and systems
- A high degree of accuracy, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
If you have the confidence to work with one of the world's best employers, APPLY NOW via the link on this page. Please do not email through CVs. If you would like to find out more, call Shell Bongares on +64 9 869 6251 or include a cover letter with your application describing what you can bring to the team.