This reputable hospitality chain are seeking an experienced Duty Manager to join their high performing front office team. Located in the Perth CBD, this company pride themselves on their well-known reputation and presence in the hospitality industry.
Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, this role will see you:
- Provide management support to the front office staff
- Manage customer complaints, security incidents as well as any first aid incidents
- Provide training and advice to staff members
- Assist in general front office operations
To be successful for this position, you will need:
- Previous experience working as a Duty Manager (front office)
- Be able to work on rotational shifts
- Proven ability to succeed in a leadership role
If this sounds like you, apply following the appropriate link today.