Coming to the end of your current contract and looking for a role that will give you the stability of a permanent position? This 6 month contract, is an amazing opportunity to join an already established team and add to their continued success. This business will look incredible on your resume and is in an industry that leads from the front. Based in Northern Sydney, close to public transport with free onsite parking the location is not only convenient but it is central.
In this role you will be responsible for the accounts receivable. Your duties will include:
- Allocating payments
- Reconciling the debtors ledger
- Tracking, analysis, and collection of outstanding debts
- Liaising with clients to ensure prompt payments
- Providing accurate and efficient reports to various business units and
- Supporting other team members with ad hoc duties that are vital in achieving departmental goals
Ideally you will have experience from a busy accounts receivable role, solid Excel skills and good reconciliation ability desirable. A strong working knowledge of an ERP system will also be highly advantageous. Fitting in with this team will mean you have a down to earth attitude, have attention to detail and it is imperative that you have clear and concise communication skills. You will possess a resilient nature and enjoy contributing to a true team environment.
Click on the "APPLY NOW' link or connect directly with Bianca Luck on 82709725 or Aalia Sipos on 82709722.
Follow us on:
Twitter : p2pBianca, p2paalia