This well-established FMCG brand is a key business of choice. Their objective is to seek out opportunities that add value, not only to their own employees but also to the community. They value their service and operate in conjunction with their suppliers to outperform their competitors.
This role is responsible for leading, developing and implementing new sales strategies within the Chinese market. To effectively negotiate cooperation agreements for long term product supply. Preference will be given to someone who has existing relationships with suppliers within the FMCG market, someone who has a technical/ chemical understanding of food/ beverage production and development.
What's in it for you
- A business that is invested in your long-term development
- People focussed organisation
- Central Location
- International exposure
- 3 years' experience within food or beverage
- Mandarin Speaking
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to negotiate and close off OEM agreements
- Seeking and identifying qualified manufacturers who can partner with the business
- Negotiate with manufacturers on the terms of processing and reaching various types of agreements.
- Cooperate with the marketing team and product development team to research and formulate product specification and quality standards.
- Assisting the General Manager in the factory Audit, product quality supervision, capacity expansion and relationship maintenance.
- Cooperating with supply chain team and the financial team of the company as well as the factories to optimize the process and efficiency.